wiiKeyboard. Utilizing its method, you can specify layouts and options for input that best fit your content.
wiiKeyboardwill only function on pages loading over HTTPS. You will need to modify the Wii Shop Channel to load your content. Opera (and IOS via EC) only has SSLv3/TLS 1.0 available, so additional modifications to various trust levels may be necessary.
wiiKeyboardonly exposes one member. Its usefulness is instead via its parameters variants.
keyboard.call(1, 1). As the text (highlighted red to designate the error) exceeds the first row, it is deleted upon entry.
rowLimitand whether the entered text
isPassword. If true, entered text becomes asterisks after entry or space bar, as pictured beneath.
keyboard.call(1, 3, true). Note that "text", highlighted red, has not yet converted to asterisks.
rowLimit, whether the entered text
isPassword, and a background text of
keyboard.call(1, 3, false, 'Text Hint').
0, or defaulted to if any value above 13 is specified. A generic keyboard.
2. Provides a generic number pad, useful for things such as friend code entry.
4. Entered text cannot exceed the text field's length.
5. Lacks word completion/suggestion, and the switcher UI between QWERTY and a number pad:
6. Lacks word completion/suggestion, and the switcher UI between QWERTY and a number pad.
7. Provides a decimal point alongside numeric entry.
9. Provides a usable Friend Code entry pad.